Pico-ITX based on AMD G-T56N 1.65GHz APU & AMD A55E Controller Hub, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, VGA, 18-bit single channel LVDS Interface, DVI, Giga LAN, 2 x COM , HD Audio, 4 x USB, SATAII, Mini-PCIE socket, DC 5V input
Steatite Embedded unveils the new industrial-grade Pico-ITX motherboard (measuring just 10cm x 7.2cm) LP-180, combining the AMD dual-core 1.65GHz 18W TDP T56N Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) and the AMD A55E Fusion Controller Hub, which is specifically aimed at users who require solutions with high-performance graphics at low energy-consumption levels.
Designed to enable x86 to be built into embedded systems where it was previously impractical for space reasons. It is especially suitable for applications where control systems must be used in a very limited space, such as Digital Signage, Thin Client, Information Kiosk, Point-of-Sale, and Casino Gaming and Industrial control systems.
The LP-180 miniboard based on the T56N APU that integrates a low-power dual-core CPU and a discrete-level GPU (AMD Radeon HD 6320), providing a single DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM SDRAM slot for up to 4GB and an array of video interfaces including VGA, DVI or 18-bit single channel LVDS. The T56N APU supports single or dual-independent high resolution displays and has exceptional multi-media capability with hardware decode support for H.264, VC-1, MPEG2, WMV, DivX and Adobe Flash.
The LP-180 comes with various I/O options including a PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, 2 x RS232 and 1 x SATAII interface, networking is provided by an Intel 82583 Giga LAN, 4 x USB2.0 ports and HD Audio are also integrated. Expansion for using any other add-on cards is provided by one PCIE mini card socket.
- APU: Onboard AMD Dual-core T56N 1.65GHz.
- Memory: 1 x 204-pin DDR3 1066/1333 SO-DIMM SDRAM up to 4.0GB.
- Chipset: AMD A55E FCH.
- Integrated Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6320.
- Video Memory: Up to 512MB shared with system memory.
- LVDS Interface: 18-bit single channel LVDS interface.(LP-180X only)
- DVI: Support 20pin-header for DVI interface.(LP-180D only)
- Serial ATA Interface: 1 x SATAII interface with 300MB/s transfer rate.
- Audio Interface: Realtek ALC888 HD Codec.
- LAN Interface: Intel 82583V Giga LAN.
- I/O Port: 2 x RS232, PS/2, 4 x USB2.0.
- Extended PCI Interface: 1 x PCIE mini card socket.
- Dimension: 10 x 7.2cm.
The following LP-180 Pico-ITX boards are currently available:
Press Contact: James Munger – Group Marketing Manager - Marketing@steatite.co.uk