Precision master clocks and timing servers offering flexible connectivity, resiliency and high availability. Prefect for military, broadcast and industrial applications.
Accurate – Available with a choice of oscillators, inc. TCXO, OCXO, CSAC and Rubidium, to suit your holdover needs
Configurable – Software and hardware options make it easy to specify a master clock to meet your exact requirements
Reliable – High quality hardware design and strict revision control ensures long-term 24/7 operation
Interfaces – From NTP & PTP, to IRIG, 10MHz & 1PPS, an Orolia time server can be configured to suit
Secure – offering optional SAASM integration for high precision military applications
Resilient – Anti-spoof and anti-jam solutions to ensuring the integrity of your GNSS timing signal
Take a look at our range of timing servers below, or contact one of our team to learn more.
• Enhanced Holdover.
• Full IEEE 1588-2008 (PTPv2).
• Multicast & Unicast Operation.
• IPv4, IPv6 & Ethernet (Layer 2).
• G.8262 Synchronous Ethernet.
• IEEE PC37.238 & IEEE 61850.
• SMPTE Profile.
• Remote CLI, HTTP(S) & SNMP.
EdgeSync is a network timing edge platform designed to provide high performance, scalability, ease of use, and manageability at a cost-effective price. Its versatile suite of features makes it suitable . . .
• Multi-GNSS Configurations.
• Internal Precision Time-keeping.
• Secure Network Management
• High-performance NTP Server
• Shock & Vib-tested Chassis (1RU)
• Low Phase Noise Frequency
• DISA DoDIN Approved Options
• Supports M-Code (SAASM)
The SecureSync® harnesses Orolia’s leading PNT technology into one flexible, modular platform designed to synchronise critical military and commercial infrastructures that require reliability and security.
• Rugged & Modular System
• GPS SAASM Capability
• GLONASS + GPS
• Supports All Timing Signals
• Low Phase Noise
• -20°C~65°C Operating Temp
SecureSync combines Orolia’s precision master clock technology and secure network-centric approach with a compact modular hardware design to bring you a powerful time & frequency reference system at the lowest . . .
• MIL-STD-810G Compliant.
• Multi GNSS (inc. SAASM).
• OCXO or CSAC Oscillator.
• NTP, PTP, 1PPS, IRIG, HaveQuick.
• -40 to +65°C Operating Temp.
• Anti-Jam, Anti-Spoof Technology.
VersaSync is a low SWaP high performance GNSS master clock and network time server that delivers accurate, software configurable time and frequency signals under all circumstances, including GNSS-denied environments.
• Low Size, Weight & Power
• Accurate In All Conditions
• GNSS-aided Inertial Navigation
• Conduction Cooled
• MIL-STD 810G Shock & Vibration
• -40°C to 65°C Operating Temp
The Orolia VersaPNT combines a GNSS receiver, inertial measurement technology and high-performance timing oscillators to provide Assured PNT in GNSS-degraded and denied environments.
• 32 Channel GNSS Receiver
• GPS + GLONASS
• Precise 1PPS Ouput
• Precise 10MHz Output
• OCXO / Rubidium Oscillator
• Low Phase Noise
The Orolia EC20S Epsilon provides accurate and stable time and frequency signals for your high-performance synchronisation application.