• Microwave Counter & Analyzer
• 30ns Pulsed RF Measurements
• Fast GPIB/USB Bus Speed
• Multi Parameter Display
• 14 Digits Display Interface
The Pendulum CNT-90XL Pulsed RF Microwave Frequency Counter/Analyzer is an excellent tool for measurement, analysis and calibration of Microwave Frequency, Power & Pulsed RF time parameters like pulse width & PRI.
Please email or call 01527 512400 for a quote
The Fastest Microwave Counter
The multi-functional CNT-90XL also serves as a 400 MHz general purpose timer/counter, with unique ease-of-use with analysis capabilities to view variations in signal parameters both numerically & graphically
Applications and Features
• Pulsed, Chirped & Doppler Radar testing & calibration
• Microwave link carrier calibration
• Satellite communication equipment testing
• RF & microwave instrumentation calibration
• RF components & modules, including YIG & VCO testing
• Medical RF equipment testing
Product Features & Benefits
• Pulsed RF measurements (optional) includes Pulse Width to 30 ns, PRI/PRF, Frequency in Burst, Power in Burst
• Fast high-resolution frequency or power measurements, for modulation, doppler shifts, or transient analysis
• Very short acquisition time of 25 ms (Auto) or zero (Manual)
• High sensitivity (-33 dBm)
• Statistical processing & graphical histogram, trend & modulation display
• Affordable microwave frequency counting
TimeView / Modulation Domain Analysis Software
Excellent Graphical Presentation
Measurement values are presented both numerically and graphically. The graphical presentation of results (histograms, trends etc.) gives a much better understanding of the nature of signal jitter. It also provides you with a much better view of changes vs time, from long term trends like slow drift, to fast modulation and transients. Three statistical views of the same data set can be viewed: Numerical, Histogram and Modulation/Trend. It is very easy to capture and toggle between views of the same data.
When adjusting a frequency source to given limits, the Limit qualifying tool gives fast and accurate visual guidance. Tolerance limit markers are visually displayed and the actual frequency is graphically displayed inside or outside the limit markers. Passing the limits will cause an alarm indication.
The graphical display examples below show the frequency changes over time directly on-screen, for example Doppler frequency shift in speed radar sensors, fast power switching, FM or AM. Built-in statistical processing presents numerical stability data and also frequency distribution histograms on-screen for analysis of frequency stability or modulation.